I thought it would be helpful to to create a resource page that you can always come to for all of all your hacker needs. I’ll add to it as I learn more, but you’ll notice that in the future I will reference this page quite often.
This page will probably most helpful for ministers and Bible teachers…but we’ll see.
I recommend bookmarking it for your reference and convenience.
Tithing is a sensitive topic.
It literally has the power to split churches down the middle.
Even though it’s an old argument it’s still as relevant today as it was then.
There are questions that arise with Tithing:
- Is it still applicable under grace?
- Am I cursed if don’t tithe?
- If it’s under the law does God consider it worship?
- What does the Old Testament say about it?
- What does the New Testament say about it?
- What is the REAL issue with the tithe? Is it really about money?
- How do I teach about it in this age of grace?
- What does it mean to hack the tithe?
This guide was created to help understand the tithe and help teach tithing.
Most people don’t see the value of ministry partnership.
Which is min-boggling because:
- The Bible spoke openly about it.
- It endorsed it.
- Jesus supported it.
- And the apostle Paul was happy when the church did it.
This is why we we put together this guide to answer all questions regarding it.